The year will be 2021. Now is the time to set goals for your modeling career — and make plans to achieve them. Whether you are a new model or signed to an agency, there is always something that you can do to improve your modeling career.
Before the clock strikes midnight, consider these goals for 2021.
UPDATE YOUR PORTFOLIO
- For children who are modeling, a growth spurt can mean a new look — and new measurements. Spend time updating photos and other details so that agencies have the most current information.
- If you have received feedback, update your portfolio to reflect the changes. Regardless of your age, we recommend reviewing your portfolio often.
IMPROVE A SKILL
- Practice your runway walk or learn more ways to pose in front of the camera. Modeling agencies appreciate talent that can take initiative.
- For new models, work on getting the perfect head shot. We have some recommendations to help you build your confidence in front of the camera.
SIGN WITH A MODELING AGENCY
- Now is the time to plan. In 2021, meet with a modeling agency. There are many benefits to joining a modeling agency, including having representation and receiving career direction.
- Before you get started, read more about how to get signed to an agency. We’re here to help you make a great first impression. We also provide recommendations for agencies in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
While 2020 has taught us that plans can change, there are still healthy goals to set and pursue. We’re here to help you dream big in 2021. Learn more about our 5-month model training program and how we help graduates succeed in the modeling world. With our network of modeling agencies, we have plenty of success stories to share.